Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Your Use of Speed Detectors UK and the purchase of products and services from it are bound to the following terms and conditions.
Shopping With Us
How to buy?
You can order products and services from us in the following ways:
- Online via our website
- By calling our sales team on 01159 599 995 / 0845 076 7788
- By faxing a completed order form to 01159 503 852
- By sending a completed order form to
TTW Partners Ltd (Speed Detectors UK)
We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Switch, Solo & Delta). Cheques are also acceptable and should be made payable to Networx Automotive. When you place a credit card order online, all the information you input is encrypted and passed to our secure server. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information and are registered under the Data Protection Act.
Our site uses the strongest commercially available level of encryption, 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This ensures that your transactions are secure and your information cannot be intercepted. Look for the yellow padlock in the bottom-right of your browser as you enter the payment section of our site. All credit card payments are passed directly to our bank using SagePay payment portal a service accredited by all the major banks and financial institutions.
Terms of Sale
TTW Partners may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All our prices include V.A.T at 17.5% unless otherwise stated and are always shown in UK pounds.
We always try to make sure that our prices are accurate, but as we are only human, we do occasionally make mistakes. In the event of a mistake a member of our customer services team will contact within 24 hours.
Prices are frequently changed in order for us to remain competitive and we therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
Our policy is to beat or match any competitorís price where feasibly possible. This means that we will try to beat any competitorís price but can not guarantee this.
Most orders placed before 4:00pm (Monday-Friday) are despatched from our warehouse the same day, subject to stock availability and any security checks, via Royal Mail 1st Class or UPS.
Delivery of your order will normally occur between 9am - 6pm on the first working day after despatch.
Please Note: Delivery to any address other than the registered Card-Holder's Billing Address is at the discretion of TTW Partners Limited. TTW Partners Limited may also conduct security checks to confirm the validity of the details supplied.
All our products are shipped using the Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery Service and are fully insured against loss and damage.
Delivery to UK Mainland is FREE on all purchase over the value of £100.00, unless otherwise stated.
||Orders Over £100.00 FREE
|USA & Australia
Returns and Faulty Goods / Warranty
All products sold carry a one year manufacturers parts & labour guarantee unless otherwise stated. If your purchase proves to be faulty, contact us by telephone, fax or email and we can make arrangements for your product to be tested and replaced. No faulty or refund items should be returned without first contacting us. If you are returning a product to us, for whatever reason, we suggest that you use a secure delivery method which is insured and requires a signature upon delivery.
No responsibility or refund can be made for items lost or stolen whilst in transit to us. All returns are usually processed within 72 hours of receipt.
Returns / Non Faulty
In the unlikely event of you being unhappy with your purchase we do offer a 7 day money back guarantee on all of our products. Simply contact us to obtain a return authorisation number. The following conditions apply:
- Goods must be returned unused and in the original packaging (If not a re packaging fee may apply).
- We can not refund products that have been registered or damaged.
- Refunds can 'not' be made for postal charges incurred by you for returning the goods back. If the goods are unwanted & 'not' faulty then we will refund the amount back less the post incurred to us to send it out.
- A return authorisation number must be obtained prior to returning your product.
- Where products are not in the original condition a repackaging fee may apply.
- Is only used solely for order fulfilment and we won't use your information for any other purpose unless you specifically request that we contact you.
- On occasion we will notify those customers that opted to receive newsletters of product updates and special offers.
- We never give or sell your details to other agencies or companies.
- We operate in accordance with the data protection act.
We work extremely hard to ensure our website is as accurate as possible, however we cannot guarantee and be held responsible for any claim resulting from the accuracy of the information supplied. Pictures of products are for illustration only. Product specifications may change without prior notice.